Artera Rebrand Customer FAQs
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Get Started
- Artera Rebrand
- Patient Channel
- Patient Facesheet
- Collaborative Inbox
- Lines & Resources Requests
- Lines, Events, Resources
- Platform Settings and Configuration
- Users and Groups
- SMS Basics
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
- Early Access Features
- ChatAssist AI
- Use Cases and Add-Ons
- Release Notes
- Technical Specifications
Updates as of December 15, 2022:
We are requesting that customers have the artera.io website and @artera.io email domain whitelisted to ensure business continuity.
Milestones and Timeline of Events
Full Customer FAQs (last updated: 12/15/22)
1. Why are you changing your name to Artera?
After seven successful years of building the #1 Best-in-KLAS Patient Communication platform, we came to realize we had evolved. We wanted a name that was unique and reflected our belief that patient communications are the heart of healthcare. The name we picked is Artera.
Our vision is to create connections across the entire healthcare ecosystem – not just during one point in time, or one piece of the journey – to enable healthier patients, more efficient hospital staff and more profitable organizations.
2. What does Artera mean?
Artera (ar-TAIR-uh) is derived from the word artery and represents a heart. The heart has always been an important symbol to us. The heart is the primary organ of circulation - pumping blood throughout the body and sending nutrients to other organs, just like our platform sends messages between patients and staff. It’s vital for function and connection - just like the Artera platform.
3. Has WELL Health been acquired?
No, WELL Health has not been acquired. We just rebranded ourselves. We will continue to operate under the current leadership team, vision and mission, just with a new name - Artera.
4. Are you changing your vision or what you do?
No, we are not changing our vision or what we do. We just rebranded to a new name - Artera. We feel Artera better reflects our future and the important role of patient communications as the heart of healthcare.
Many companies and brands that we all know and admire today started with different names, for example, Google, Pepsi, and Nike. Rebranding is a natural part of our company’s journey as we continue to scale and grow our presence in the digital health marketplace.
5. Will there be changes to the product’s look and feel?
Yes, be sure to check the main Artera Rebrand Knowledge Base page for continual updates.
6. Will the product functionality change?
No, the rebrand will not change how our product functions. The rebrand will only impact the visual appearance of our platform (color scheme, fonts, etc). We are excited about this rebrand and the opportunity to evolve our product experience with a unique brand and fresh visual language.
7. Where will we go to log into the Artera platform?
The login URL will remain the same (https://app.wellapp.com/login) for now. We will notify you when we have set a date for that transition.
8. Will our login credentials change?
Your login credentials will remain the same.
9. What have been the milestones thus far and what is an expected timeline of new changes?
Although our new brand publicly launched on October 18, it will take several months for our new name and visual identity to transition over.
Here’s a timeline of notable visible changes you should be aware of:
October 18 - COMPLETE
- New website launched.
- The login URL will remain the same (https://app.wellapp.com/login) for now. We will notify you when we have set a date for that transition.
- Artera email addresses are live. Please ensure you whitelist the @artera.io domain.
- Customer communications sent after October 18, such as Product & Support Updates and the Monthly Customer Newsletter, will reflect the new Artera branding and be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org (please add this email to your address book to ensure you receive the emails).
See above for timeline of events.
10. Are there any IT/IS or security measures I need to take?
We recommend that you whitelist the following sites/domains no later than November 14, 2022 to ensure business continuity:
- email domain @artera.io
11. When will your invoices start to reflect the Artera name?
Customer invoices will begin using WELL Health DBA Artera approximately 90 days from launch to give customers time to notify their procurement / accounting department of the name change. This will be shared in the customer FAQ.
12. Will our existing contracts be updated or need to be re-signed due to the rebrand?
Customer contracts will not need to be updated simply due to the name change. Activity that would require a contract (e.g. renewals, expansions and new accounts) will introduce our new name in legal documents. For the next few months, certain new documentation (e.g. SOWs, MSAs, and BAAs) will say “WELL Health DBA Artera” - this stands for WELL Health “doing business as” Artera.
This nomenclature will remain in effect until all legal name change documentation is processed, which is expected to be completed in Q1 of 2023. At that time, the documentation will be updated to reference “Artera” (the "WELL Health DBA" verbiage will be removed). This is a standard procedure for name changes as it can take several months for all legal paperwork to be processed.
13. Where do I go if I have additional questions?
We encourage you to review the on-demand recording of the Artera Customer Launch Party. If you have additional questions not addressed in the FAQs, email email@example.com or reach out to your Customer Success Representative.