Troubleshooting SSO Login Issues
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Get Started
- Patient Channel
- Patient Facesheet
- Collaborative Inbox
- Lines & Resources Requests
- Lines, Events, Resources
- Platform Settings and Configuration
- Users and Groups
- SMS Basics
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
- Conversation Builder
- Release Notes
- Technical Specifications
If you are encountering an error while logging in via SSO, please check with your Networking/IT team to ensure your VPN and internet connection are not experiencing any issues.
If you have verified that it is not a networking issue on your end, please follow these steps to gather some troubleshooting information you can pass on to our Support team for a faster resolution.
- Go to http://app.wellapp.com and right-click on anywhere on the page and choose Inspect from the menu.
From this console, click on the Network tab.
Check the box for Preserve log.
- Next, log into Artera with the Network section open. Enter the email associated with your account.
- This will generate new objects in the Network section. Locate the ssoRedirect item in the Name column and click on it.
- Go to Headers page and scroll down until you see SAML Responses.
- Copy the full SAML response and include this information with any related screenshots/recordings when submitting the Support Ticket.