Referrals Details: Patient Facesheet
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Get Started
- Patient Channel
- Patient Facesheet
- Collaborative Inbox
- Lines & Resources Requests
- Lines, Events, Resources
- Platform Settings and Configuration
- Users and Groups
- SMS Basics
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
- Conversation Builder
- Release Notes
- Technical Specifications
If implemented by your organization, Referrals display on the Patient Facesheet under the Referrals section within the Events tab.
Viewing Referral Details
- You can open the Referral from the Patient Facesheet to view the Referral Details mapped from your EMR. This can include Referred to Department or Referred to Specialty to simplify patient scheduling.
- To view the Referral Details, click on the Referral's (...) menu and choose Referral Details.
- Depending on the data passed through the integration between Artera and your EMR, some fields may or may not be left blank.
Recent Messages Filters
Included in Referrals is the ability to filter your Recent Messages view by Referred to Specialty.