Conversation Builder Reporting
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Get Started
- Patient Channel
- Patient Facesheet
- Collaborative Inbox
- Lines & Resources Requests
- Lines, Events, Resources
- Platform Settings and Configuration
- Users and Groups
- SMS Basics
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
- Conversation Builder
- Release Notes
- Technical Specifications
Table of ContentsEnterprise Analytics Analytics Plus Dashboard ParametersTile MetricsStatistics by ChatAssist AI ConversationChatAssist AI Failure Reasons
Learn how analytics reporting on ChatAssist AI measures the effectiveness of service while providing insights for areas of improvement.
Measure the effectiveness of ChatAssist AI conversations from your Enterprise Analytics Dashboard.
Engaged Customer Success Rate: The total percent of Conversations that were completed by the patient (meaning they made it to the last step in the ChatAssist AI Conversation). This percent is based on the total number of patients who engaged with at least one step of the Conversation. Patients who do not respond to the ChatAssist AI Conversation at all will not be included in the total.
- For example, if you sent 30 ChatAssist AI Conversations and 10 patients responded to the initial message, and of those 10, 5 made it to the last step, your Engaged Customer Success Rate would be 50%.
Time Saved: The estimated number of hours saved through ChatAssist AI Conversations. This is calculated by multiplying each outbound message by the Time Saved Per Message value. This defaults to 15 seconds saved per message and can be adjusted using the filters at the top of the Enterprise Analytics page.
- Volume of Total ChatAssist Sessions: The total number of initiated ChatAssist AI Conversations within your Artera environment.
If your organization uses Analytics Plus, you will have access to the ChatAssist AI Dashboard. Each section of this Dashboard is explained below:
- Enterprise Name: Select the Enterprise from the list to view its ChatAssist AI data. You will only be able to access Enterprises that have given your account access
- Practice Name: Select the Practice from the list to view its ChatAssist AI data. If left as is any value, ChatAssist AI data from all Practices related to the chosen Enterprise will be displayed
- Date Selection: Choose the timeframe that the data will reflect
- Time Saved per Message (Seconds): This is the time saved per outbound ChatAssist AI Message sent. This value is used to calculate the Estimated Staff Time Saved metric. This defaults to 15 seconds per message, but you can adjust this figure as is necessary for your organization
- Conversation Name: The name of the ChatAssist AI Conversation. Use this field to see metrics for specific Conversations. This information is also reflected in the Tile Metrics section
- Estimated Staff Time Saved: Calculated by multiplying the total number of outbound ChatAssist AI messages by the Time Saved Per Message parameter. This defaults to 15 seconds per outbound message but can be updated as is necessary for your organization.
- Responsive Patient Success Rate: The percentage of patients who responded to the first message who complete the entire Conversation workflow
- Unique Patients Assisted: The number of unique patients who interacted with a ChatAssist AI Conversation within the set timeframe. This only includes successful or failed Conversations and does not reflect any in-progress interactions.
- Total ChatAssist AI Conversations: The total number of unique ChatAssist AI Conversations that patients engaged with during the set timeframe. This includes successful and failed Conversations.
- Total Successful Conversations: The number of unique ChatAssist AI Conversations where the patient made it to the final step of the workflow.
- Overall ChatAssist AI Success Rate: This is the Total Successful Conversations divided by Total ChatAssist AI Conversations multiplied by 100. This value represents the completion percentage of Conversations for the set timeframe.
Statistics by ChatAssist AI Conversation
- Name: The name of the ChatAssist AI Conversation.
- Communication Type: SMS or Voice. This is set on the Conversation Configuration card.
- Failed Conversations: The total number of ChatAssist AI Conversations that were started but failed to make it to the final step. This could be through timeout, interruption, or patient responding with something outside of the Conversation parameters.
- Conversations Failed at First Step: The total number of Conversations where the patient did not continue the Conversation past the first step in the workflow.
- Successful Conversations: The total number of Conversations where the patient completed all steps in the Conversation workflow.
- Overall Patient Success Rate: The percent of Conversations with all steps completed. This number is calculated by Successful Conversations/(Successful Conversations + Failed Conversations).
- Responsive Patient Success Rate: The percentage of patients who responded to the first message that go on to successfully complete the entire Conversation workflow.
ChatAssist AI Failure Reasons
- TIMEOUT = The ChatAssist AI Conversation expired after the timeout duration was reached. This duration is set within the ChatAssist Conversation builder.
- INCOMING_MESSAGE = A message was received in the Patient Channel that was not part of the ChatAssist AI workflow. This automatically ends the ChatAssist AI Session due to interruption.
- OUTGOING_MANUAL_MESSAGE = A manual message was sent from the Patient’s Channel that interrupted the ChatAssist AI workflow, causing it to fail.
- OUTGOING_AUTOMATION_MESSAGE = An Automation was sent to the patient during the ChatAssist AI Conversation that caused the session to fail.
- OUTGOING_BROADCAST_MESSAGE = A Broadcast was sent to the patient during the ChatAssist AI Conversation, causing the session to fail.
- OUTGOING_CAMPAIGN_MESSAGE = A Campaign was sent to the patient during the ChatAssist AI Conversation, causing the session to fail.
- VOICE_ENDED = The phone call was hung up before the initial ChatAssist AI message (Root Message) could be delivered.