Oracle Support Case Guide
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Get Started
- Patient Channel
- Patient Facesheet
- Collaborative Inbox
- Lines & Resources Requests
- Lines, Events, Resources
- Platform Settings and Configuration
- Users and Groups
- SMS Basics
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
- Conversation Builder
- Release Notes
- Technical Specifications
To submit a case, visit https://support.wellapp.com/s/cerner. Fill out the form to create a case. Add as many details as possible. Not all fields are required, however, be sure to fill out as much as you can.
- Subject: Add a descriptive and succinct subject. Include the name of the customer in the subject line
Description: Please include the following details
- Summary of the issue (please include screenshots if you have them)
- User experiencing the issue
- Patient MRN
- Appointment type and date/time (if applicable)
- Message time
- How the channel was accessed (Recent Messages, Scheduled View, Starred View, Mentions View)
- Expected behavior
- What steps has Cerner already taken to try to resolve this issue?
- Features: Choose the impacted feature(s) from the available options
- Save and submit your issue form
- You should receive a confirmation email once the case has been submitted