Logging into Artera Analytics Plus
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Get Started
- Patient Channel
- Patient Facesheet
- Collaborative Inbox
- Lines & Resources Requests
- Lines, Events, Resources
- Platform Settings and Configuration
- Users and Groups
- SMS Basics
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
- Conversation Builder
- Release Notes
- Technical Specifications
Table of ContentsCreating your Artera Analytics Account Logging into LookerOption 1 - Logging into LookerOption 2 - Accessing Looker from within ArteraFAQs for Accessing Looker from within Artera
Let’s review how to create your Artera Analytics Plus account with Looker and set up two-factor authentication.
What is Looker?
Looker is an industry-leading business intelligence and data visualization tool. Artera has opted to partner with Looker to provide you with a powerful reporting suite.
Why Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-Factor Authentication provides an additional level of security for your reports, many of which contain PHI.
Creating Your Artera Analytics Account
- Once you have been added as a user, you will receive an email from Looker. Don’t see the email? Try searching for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. To prevent issues with receiving the Looker email, make sure your organization whitelists amazonses.com.
- Next, click the Activate Your Account button. Your invitation will expire in 24 hours. If your access link expires, please reach out to your Artera Customer Success Representative for assistance.
- Create your account by entering your name, choosing a password, and clicking Submit.
- Once you create your account, you will see a QR code on the screen and the request to download an authentication app.
- Open the Authenticator app of your choice and scan the QR code. Note: If you cannot scan the code, click the Enter a text code instead link underneath the QR Code.
- Next, enter the 6-digit code from the Authentication app into the Code field in Looker and click Verify Code.
- Once you have logged in, we recommend bookmarking Artera Analytics URL for ease of locating it in the future: https://analytics.well-health-app.com/login.
Logging into Looker
Option 1 - Navigating to Looker
- Navigate to https://analytics.well-health-app.com/login and enter your email and password.
- Next, open your authentication app (typically Google Authenticator) and locate the 6-digit code.
- Enter this code into Artera Analytics and click Verify Code to sign in.
Option 2 - Accessing Looker from within Artera
NOTE: This option is only applicable to Enterprise Users
- Log in to your Production Artera environment
- Navigate to the Artera Dashboards icon within the Navigation Bar
At that point, you will be routed to the Analytics page:
For Artera Analytics Plus users, this page will display the standard Artera Analytics Plus Dashboards listed here.
NOTE: Any custom reporting or Self Service reports will not display from within Artera. Those reports must be accessed from within Looker.
- Non-Artera Analytics Plus users will see the list of Dashboards, but will only have access to view Practice Analytics and Enterprise Analytics from this page.
- For Artera Analytics Plus users, this page will display the standard Artera Analytics Plus Dashboards listed here.
- After selecting the Dashboard of interest, you will then be asked to log in to Artera Analytics Plus using your Looker credentials. Once successfully logged in from within Artera, you will remain logged in for approximately 30 days.
- After successful login, the selected Dashboard will display within Artera
FAQs for Accessing Looker from within Artera
I am an Enterprise User but do not have a Looker account, how can I request access?
- To request access to Looker, please connect with your Customer Success Representative.
Will new Artera Analytics Plus Dashboards automatically get added to Artera?
- Yes. Each time a new Dashboard is added to Artera Analytics Plus, it will automatically be visible and available for use within Artera by following the steps above.
Where does the Settings tab within the Artera Dashboard page lead users?
- The Settings tab will take the Enterprise User to the Data Consent Policy setting. Click here for more information.
Will I be able to access my organization’s custom Artera reports from within Artera if I’m an Enterprise user?
- No. All custom reporting must be accessed from within the Looker platform.
Will I be able to access the reports I’ve created with my Self Service Analytics account?
- No. All Self Service reports must be accessed from within the Looker platform.