If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Get Started
- Patient Channel
- Patient Facesheet
- Collaborative Inbox
- Lines & Resources Requests
- Lines, Events, Resources
- Platform Settings and Configuration
- Users and Groups
- SMS Basics
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
- Conversation Builder
- Release Notes
- Technical Specifications
Table of ContentsCampaign StatusesUsing a Campaign as a TemplatePatient View of CampaignIf Patients RespondEmail Campaigns
Once a Campaign is enabled, it will move into the Queued tab until the indicated Start Date and Time is reached. If the Campaign runs over multiple days, it will automatically move from the Running to the Paused tab based on the included Start/End times.
Please note that once you have started a Campaign, you cannot make any updates/edits to the Campaign itself. Click here to learn more about how to send Campaigns.
- Pending: The Campaign has not been set to start. Select the (...) menu to the right of the Campaign to edit the Campaign or delete the Campaign.
- Queued: Preparing to send. From here, the Campaign can be Cancelled, which will send it back to the Pending status for updates.
Running: In the process of delivering the Campaign to the patient list. From here, the Campaign can be paused, which will send it to the Pending status. You can run up to four Campaigns simultaneously across your Artera Enterprise.
- NOTE: Running more than four Campaigns at once in your Artera Enterprise can cause phone carriers to decipher the messages as spam, resulting in deliverability issues.
- Paused: Campaigns listed here have been manually paused by a user. From here, you can Start the Campaign again, however, we recommend against this. This is because Campaign messages are not sent in order and the platform cannot identify who did or did not already receive the Campaign message. Therefore, when Campaigns are restarted, patients who have already received the Campaign message will receive duplicates.
- Complete: The Campaign has finished sending to all identified patients. Once the Campaign has been completed, it cannot be deleted or edited, but you can use it as a template.
Using a Campaign as a Template
If you want to create another Campaign with similar content, you can reuse a previously sent Campaign as a Template. Next to the Campaign you wish to copy, click the (...) menu and click Use as Template.
Manually Marking a Campaign as Complete
If you want to mark a Campaign Complete manually, you can do that from the Paused Tab of the Campaigns page.
- First, make sure to Pause the specified Campaign.
- Then, click the three-dot menu for the specified Campaign and select Mark as Complete.
- Once you've manually marked the Campaign as complete, a green banner appears at the top of the page indicating that the Campaign is archived.
Note: Once you mark a Campaign Complete manually, it will no longer display in Artera and you can only review information about archived Campaigns from Looker Campaign reporting. Also, any Campaigns displayed in the Complete tab of the Campaigns page are only Campaigns that ran completely and were never manually marked as complete.
To learn more about Campaign Deliverability, click here.
If Patients Respond
If a patient responds to one of your Campaigns via text message, those inbound messages will be routed to the Practice the Campaign was sent from. Any response from your staff will be sent from the Practice Line indicated during Campaign creation and not from the high-volume toll-free number.
If your organization includes email messages as part of the Campaign, the email is sent through SendGrid, Artera's email delivery partner. Each email address is unique to the patient and will display as follows: WELLpatientID.WELLlineID@sg.wellapp-email.com.
The 'From' field in an email sent to the patient will display your Enterprise name. Currently, this field cannot be modified.