If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Get Started
- Patient Channel
- Patient Facesheet
- Collaborative Inbox
- Lines & Resources Requests
- Lines, Events, Resources
- Platform Settings and Configuration
- Users and Groups
- SMS Basics
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
- Conversation Builder
- Release Notes
- Technical Specifications
Permissions allow you to be prescriptive about what Staff and Manager users can view and edit in Artera. Permissions can only be set by Enterprise users.
- Open Settings in the bottom-left corner of the navigation bar:
- Navigate to Enterprise Settings > Permissions:
For each Module, set the Minimum Access Required:
- Example 1: if you set the Add Patients module to Staff, then Staff, Manager, and Enterprise Users can add patients
- Example 2: If you set the Users module to Enterprise, only Enterprise Users can add Users
Note: These permissions are all for Practice-level access: